Saturday, March 10, 2007

so much, so little, so what???

ahhhh......

Now March... oh well, what the heck. I don't even watch the clocks anymore... i have this gut feeling that they have their own minds. And that its purely necessary that they race against each other.

How horrible.

And so i decided to forget about time altogether.. until i noticed how most of my hair are turning white. (nah just kidding) but seriously i noticed that i have missed A WHOLE LOT of things while doing this time shunning thing. So now im back... with a vengeance.

Oh, aside from my usual ugly habits... i developed an addiction lately. Freaky addiction at that too (i used to think I am special, now i am totally just plain insane). Geez... who would have guessed that a plain nowhere girl like me would actually just fall and limit all my potential sucess in the future thing because of one stupid addiction.

I know you'd what to guess what it is.... not now.

Here have a click...

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/chapter345.msnw

what a life...

but really its enjoyable... specially when i pretend that its the same as actual novel like reading... its still pages right? cute glossy ones....

now where to i go.....

No comments: