Thursday, March 15, 2007

soldier

where they at? where they at?

oh yeah the bad boys... where you now?

I admit it. I am a sucker for bad boys.... Not just the talk cheap type, but wait not that junkie-everyday either (tsk tsk i aint that super crazy yet)

I remember dating this uber bad boy before, he ended having fist fights every week and i ended up grounded for the rest of my life for seeing him. Bwehehe what a thrill...

What is it with bad boys then? That seem to attract the good girls. (--cough---Im a good girl.. I used to be more than your usual goody two shoes... until it learned to swear and cuss most of the time)

My friend said she dated this bad boy once, who at was at the same time the biggest softie... he never had that tattoes because he was scared of needles, but he did almost killed someone because that certain person actually dated his little sister blah blah blah ended up breaking her heart... so of came the baseball bat and what they remembered next is that he is in the police station calling her to contact his parents for bail.

One time i was talking to a new friend, we were on this food trip he was sharing this story where he beat up a whacko who broke an ex-girlfriends heart. It was so touching that i got really interested in him for a while... until he got to that part where how he had gotten back with this girlfriend because of that. SAYANG.

I recently came upon an old single of Destiny's Child "SOLDIER". ANd i kind of reminded me with my fascinations of bad boys. I was funny because i have listened to this song a lot of times before but only recently i was able to understand what the lyrics really meant...here click... and listen.



'Soldier: Yahoo! Music Exclusiv...' by Destiny's Child

No comments: