Wednesday, December 6, 2006

--Lying--

Lying is the most dangerous thing on earth.

It causes pain, agony and most especially the feeling of distrust. Don't get me wrong, its not that i never lied in my whole life, its even because of some "harmless" lies that i always get myself in difficult situations.

Theres the liar. Then theres the habitual liar.
Thank God in my own humble opinion, I've known more of the former including yours truly than the latter.

Then enter Jen. *Real name witheld* wink

Shes been with my family for almost a year now. It has been a constant pacing for all of us though because she is a certified habitual liar. It sometimes bugs me because it feels like she would just like to create certain scenarios just to see to it that she had something to lie about.

It is very hurtful owing to the fact that we have treated her as a sister. And the way she has been stealing and lying has been way too much.

So what can a good heart that was badly beaten, offer more? When you have treated someone so well and it all turned out to be just a very big mistake.

No comments: